For the KZ class
An engine full of new solutions.
The main innovations are:
- Architecture conceived to keep the overall dimensions and weights to a minimum.
- Changed crankcase cylinder position.
- Separate lubrication between gearbox and primary transmission.
- Water-cooled gearbox to lower the temperature of the lubricating oil and to contain the amount of oil.
- Dismountable head assembled by interference to improve heat exchange.
- New crankshaft with connecting rod length 110.2 mm
- New cylinder
- Reed pack with new flow guide
|Bore/stroke||54 x 54,43 mm|
|Max rpm||15000 rpm|
|Transmission||6 speed gearbox|
|Clutch||5 dry disks|
|Inlet type||Reed Valve|
|Carburetor||Dell’Orto VHSH 30|
|Connecting rod length||110.2 mm|
|Combustion chamber vol.||Minimo 11 cc|
|Number of transfers||5|
|Number of exhaust ports||3|
|Main transfer opening||n.d.|
|Height of secondary ports||n.d.|
|Central pouring height||n.d.|
|Dry weight||18 kg|