For the KZ class
A unique first of its kind engine.
PERFORMANCE SENZA PRECEDENTI!
- Architecture conceived to keep the overall dimensions and weights to a minimum.
- Cylinder inclined towards the rear, to improve the suction flow.
- Carter with removable insert in thermally insulating material, for
contain the temperature of the aspirated mixture and improve the
- Resin insert modifiable in shape and volume.
- Separate lubrication between gearbox and primary transmission.
- Water-cooled gearbox to lower the oil temperature
lubricant and to contain the amount of oil.
-Domposable head into 2 parts with dome machined from solid.
- Bronze ring shown in the upper part of the cylinder, optional.
- Main bearings housed on a removable metal bushing.
|Bore/stroke||54 x 54,43 mm|
|Max power||44 cv (DIN)|
|Max rpm||15000 rpm|
|Transmission||6 speed gearbox|
|Clutch||5 dry disks|
|Inlet type||Reed Valve|
|Carburetor||Dell’Orto VHSH 30|
|Connecting rod length||106 mm|
|Combustion chamber vol.||Minimo 11 cc|
|Number of transfers||5|
|Number of exhaust ports||3|
|Main transfer opening||130,5°±1°|
|Height of secondary ports||126,5°±1°|
|Central pouring height||128,5°±1°|
|Dry weight||18 kg|